Tuesday 13 October 2009

New additions

Just quick entry to showcase the newest additions to my product lines. Have been looking for an interesting container for lip balms for some time now - kind of over the glass jar look. Found these little guys through one of my suppliers and they are on their way here as we speak. They still hold the same amount as my previous containers, but I hope that folks will like their 'old world' vintage charm as much as I do.
The second newcomer are these polycarbonate tealight cups. I've ordered clear ones so I can colour the candles themselves or leave them plain white. I have been feeling bad about selling the soy melts and then leaving folks to use the nasty paraffin wax tealights in their burners.
At this stage I hope to make up some plain, unscented ones as well as fragranced ones that people can use in colourful tealight holders or around the bathtub - anywhere really! Will see how they go anyway.

2 comments:

Sophie said...

These are great!!

Isis said...

gorgeous containers