Wednesday 24 August 2011

Boutique Markets @ Hobart this weekend...


It's been a bit of a long haul, but we are finally counting down the days (and products left to make!) till the innaugural Boutique Markets in Hobart this weekend.
Am a bit excited as I haven't done a market in Hobart before so it will be interesting to see how my little range goes, plus I get to see an old friend, Rachael - organiser extraordinaire of the Boutique Markets who invited me.



Have been very busy making candles, soaps, soy melts and bath melts - just a few more bits and pieces to go.

Spent the better part of 4 hours today just labelling!
You really do have to love what you are doing - with handmade goods there really isn't a way to recoup all the labour time in your selling price. Otherwise they would be $20 bars of soap!

Still, I enjoy every batch and my house smells divine!
Hope to see you there.

Hobart Function Centre

Sunday 28th August

9am - 1pm

No comments: