Sunday, 13 February 2011

Update..

Hey folks,
Just an update on how my mum's doing. Lots of you have asked how she is. Bless.
It seems she may have contracted an infection - not great as the chemo has severely compromised her immune system - and we are watching and waiting on results from tests and scans.
Two of my brothers are on their way to her in north Queensland as we speak and as for me, I am waiting for some more news before I can decide whether I should to zip away to be with them as well.
Not the best news, but I spoke to her nurse today and she recommended to just wait the night out and decide tomorrow.
Will be keeping fingers crossed and prayers heading upwards.

3 comments:

Jayne said...

Bugger :( I guess you have to expect these things when you're undergoing chemo. Hope you're able to get some sleep tonight and wake up to hear good news! At least your brothers are there to support her for now.

Loz and Dinny said...

let me know if you need ANYTHING ... even a cup of tea xxx

innerearthsoaps said...

All the best, hope she pulls through. xx