Wednesday 3 February 2010

Putting the Paint Brush down

Here are some piccies of our spare room all finished (well except for a bit of trim!). We are really happy with the lovely fresh colour and can't wait for our first visitors in a week or so to come and try it out!
The only downside is I strained a ligament in my ankle from hopping up and down from the ladder!!

Bit of a hard room to photograph with the light, but it still looks so much better than the before shots! Check out the difference from the blog entry below....

4 comments:

Isis said...

beautiful! nice work

Erin Napier said...

Nice! Bet it feels like a whole new room.

n o o k said...

Hey, love the colours. Looks great!

Clare said...

Hello :)
Thanks for following my blog!
These photos are just delightful, I study architecture and design, and I really adore what you have done here!