Friday 11 November 2011

So Chic...so Niche....


I can't believe it's that time of year again. Niche All Wrapped Up market is here again and this time, it's going to be huge!!! Apologies for not blogging in some time - the year has snuck away on me and we've been keeping busy what with sanctum, getting ready for Niche, a lovely double bout of chickenpox for hubby and myself and now a head cold that has hung on for over 3 weeks!! Good times.....

Nevertheless, we are very excited to be getting back behind the market stall and chatting and selling to all our lovely market goers. Can't wait to see what is in store for everyone - there are 60 stalls this time around - will need some pocket money to spend myself I am sure!

Niche All Wrapped Up

Inveresk Tramsheds

Friday 18th November 4pm - 8pm

Saturday 19th November 10am - 4pm

No comments: