Tuesday 25 August 2009

Batty about Bottles!

These just arrived on my doorstep... so exciting!!!
They are the new bottles for my lotions and potions - I stumbled across the packaging company in a magazine and then again a few weeks ago at the Sydney Spa & Beauty Expo (which gave me an opportunity to see the bottles in the flesh). They cost a little more than my previous containers - but I think they are so worth it!
I wanted simple but elegant and I am really happy with these little guys. For the upcoming Civic Homespun Markets on the 12th Sept, I am planning on doing up my Vanilla & Marshmallow Extract Lotion, as it has been popular before. Plus two new ones: Frankincense & Lime and; Ylang Ylang, Bergamot & Lime. That's the plan at this stage anyway!

2 comments:

Peg and Kate said...

Love the bottles Annie, they will make lovely gifts, and should look beautiful on any dressing table or bathroom vanity.

Anonymous said...

I like the bottles, but I love your blog article most!