Sunday 4 January 2009

Cheerio Brisvegas!!!

I did my last markets (Designers Emporium) yesterday for Brisbane.
What an awesome group of people I have been lucky to meet and get to know. It's been a while since I could truly feel at ease being just me. So the whole experience has been very appreciated.
I managed to clear the majority of my stock so I am glad of that too. Thanks go to a good friend, Andrea, and her family who came to visit and bought just about everything!!
There were only six stalls, so very quiet, but a fun day anyway as we got to chat all day long!
Some of the other great stalls there were:
Mags Bags (http://www.magsbags123.etsy.com/) run by Maggie, a lovely lady who makes the loveliest handmade bags. I now own two!!






Cloth to Creation (http://www.clothtocreation.com/) run by Pam and Co who make some amazing things with vintage cloths and fabrics as well.
There are too many talented people to mention, but I wish them all the very best for the new year.
I can't wait to hit Tassie and start building my business there as well!

Now we get down to the nitty gritty of packing our life up and shifting it south. We only just found out today that our removalists want a fully itemised list on each carton we pack! Poor hubby Drew, who has been powering through the packing, was a little annoyed.
But we have a month before the move so there is time.
All the best to everyone for 2009 - looking forward to what the new year might bring!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hi Annie. Have just remembered to have another look at your blog, and what do I find? A lovely big mention and link! Thank you so much for that. It was a nice relaxing market wasn't it?
And Matilda looks gorgeous!! Can see why you love her so much. Well good luck and good trip. I wish you all the best.